Join our Together with Tenants focus group
Published: 11 August 2021
Join our focus group and help us shape how we deliver the Together with Tenants charter.
SLH has recently adopted the Together with Tenants charter, which has been introduced by the National Housing Federation (NHF) following the tragedy of the Grenfell Tower fire in 2017.
Since then, the government has spoken to lots of residents to understand how people feel about their housing association, and what change needs to happen.
By signing up to the charter, we’re committing to the following six pledges:
- Relationships: We will treat you with respect in all our interactions. Relationships between us will be based on openness, honesty and transparency.
- Communication: You will receive clear, accessible and timely information from us on the issues that matter to you, including important information about your homes and local community, how the organisation is working to address problems, how the organisation is run, and information about performance on key issues.
- Voice and influence: We will seek and value your views and will use this information to inform decisions. Every individual will feel listened to on the issues that matter to them and can speak without fear.
- Accountability: Collectively, you will work in partnership with us to independently scrutinise and hold SLH to account for the decisions that affect the quality of your homes and services.
- Quality: Residents can expect their homes to be of good quality, well maintained, safe and well managed.
- When things go wrong: You will have simple and accessible routes for raising issues, making complaints and seeking redress. You will receive timely advice and support when things go wrong.
To kickstart the process with tenants, we will be holding a focus group on Tuesday 17 August at 10:30am at The Market Place in Speke, to find out from you how we should implement and shape this charter.
South Liverpool Homes chief executive Julie Fadden said, “We have always put our tenants at the heart of everything we do. However, Together with Tenants has encouraged us, and all housing associations that have signed up, to make our relationships with tenants the strongest they can be.
“To make this work we need you to come along to our first focus group and make your voices heard. We can’t do this without you.”
To find out more and book a place at the focus group please email email@example.com
Everyone who comes along will receive a £15 Love2Shop voucher to say thank you for their time.
Visit our office
Call into our office or write to us:
South Liverpool Homes
Our office is currently closed in order to help prevent the spread of coronavirus in our communities. Please see our coronavirus advice page for alternative ways to get in touch.