Lockdown 3 and our services
Published: 5 January 2021
With yesterday’s announcement of a full national lockdown we understand that you might be worried about how this will affect our services to you.
In line with updated government guidance here is an outline of our services through the latest lockdown.
Lockdown 3 and our services
- Our office will remain closed but you can contact us over the phone or online.
- Our repairs and maintenance service will continue in line with government guidance, with Covid-secure procedures in place. See below for more details about repairs service through lockdown.
- Home visits have been suspended throughout the pandemic and this will continue through the third lockdown.
- Lettings, sales and transfers will still take place with Covid-secure procedures in place. All sign ups will be carried out virtually.
- You can still pay your rent online, over the phone or at a local PayPoint outlet.
- We will continue to require access to your homes to conduct legally-required gas and electrical and compliance inspections.
- Planned maintenance inside and outside homes will also continue in line with government guidance, with Covid-secure procedures in place.
- Our Independent Living schemes have additional measures in place to protect the health and wellbeing of our tenants. These will be communicated directly to tenants and their families.
- Our environmental service team is on furlough during lockdown. Maintenance of the communal areas is being undertaken by an external contractor.
- In line with government guidance, construction work will continue at our development sites at Greenway Road and Hale Road Cottages.
- Grow Speke will be maintained by our volunteers with a Covid risk assessment in place but will be closed to the public.
- The Market Place will remain closed to the public.
- Local jobs and training will continue to be advertised through our Reach website and you can get in touch with them by calling 0151 285 5680 or emailing email@example.com
More details on our repairs service
Here are some further details on our repairs and maintenance service. We will continue to monitor changes to the local and national picture and will update our service accordingly.
- Our current repairs and maintenance service will continue.
- Legally-required gas, electrical and other compliance checks will continue and access must be provided.
- All our operatives continue to be tested weekly. Full PPE will continue to be worn.
- If you have any repairs or checks due, please tell us if you or anyone in your household has tested positive or is self-isolating.
- Anyone customer who is shielding and has a compliance check due between now and the end of March will be prioritised for a visit on the day the operative has a negative test.
- We may postpone any non-emergency or investment works which have a level of complexity, require multiple trade visits or will take longer than half a day to complete. When we have to postpone works, we will discuss this with you.
To keep up to date with our services levels through the pandemic, view our risk assessments and coronavirus related news, please visit our dedicated coronavirus page here.
Visit our office
Call into our office or write to us:
South Liverpool Homes
Our office is currently closed in order to help prevent the spread of coronavirus in our communities. Please see our coronavirus advice page for alternative ways to get in touch.