National lockdown and our repairs service
As England goes into a second lockdown on Thursday 5 November we want to let you know that there will be no changes to our repairs, maintenance and compliance services, and we will continue to operate as we have been doing over the last few months.
Since the start of the pandemic, the safety of our customers and colleagues has been our number one concern. Working with Avela Home Service, we’ve got robust processes in place to ensure that any work we carry out in your home is done so in the safest possible way. We continue to do this by:
- Asking if anyone is displaying coronavirus symptoms, has had a recent positive test or is self-isolating before we enter your home.
- Wearing PPE where appropriate, including FFP3 grade face masks which meet the guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO).
- Disinfecting all surfaces we have worked on with antibacterial wipes.
- Taking away all items on completion of works and disposing of them in the correct manner.
- Asking you to stay in a separate room, where possible, whilst we carry out work in your home.
How to report a repair
You can report a repair in a number of ways:
- Via mySLH on our website
- Using our WebChat on our website
- Calling 0330 303 3000 and choosing option 1
Visit our office
Call into our office or write to us:
South Liverpool Homes
Our office is currently closed in order to help prevent the spread of coronavirus in our communities. Please see our coronavirus advice page for alternative ways to get in touch.