Kids Colouring Competition: Make rainbows for the NHS and win!
Published: 24 April 2020
It’s time to pick up those felt tip pens or coloured pencils and get creative while showing your support for our fabulous NHS and key workers.
Mollie Burns, age 15, from Garston got in touch with us to run a colouring competition and we thought it was a great idea.
How to enter
- Download and print our rainbow street scene.
- Get creative!
- Take a photo of your finished masterpiece and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In your email please include:
- ‘Colouring Competition’ in the subject line.
- The name, age and address of the artist.
- A contact telephone number.
The best three designs will win £25 in shopping vouchers. The winning designs will be featured on our social media, website and the next edition of Bulletin.
And don’t forget to display your works of art in your window to show your thanks for the amazing effort of our essential workers.
The closing date for entries is 15 May 2020.
Visit our office
Call into our office or write to us:
South Liverpool Homes
Our office is currently closed in order to help prevent the spread of coronavirus in our communities. Please see our coronavirus advice page for alternative ways to get in touch.