Warm Homes Discount Scheme now open
Published: 23 August 2019
The Warm Homes Discount Scheme is now open, meaning that customers on certain means-tested benefits can apply for discounts from all the major energy suppliers.
To qualify you must be the account holder or partner of the account holder and are required to meet one of the following criteria:
- In receipt of the State Pension Credit (unless already qualifying as part of Core Group).
- In receipt of one of the following means tested eligible benefits:
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseekers’ Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance (which includes a work related activity or support component)
- Universal Credit (including Child element for children aged 5 or under OR Disabled child element
- Be a customer with a gross annual household income of less than £16,190 and the account holder is living with mental or physical disability or illness, or there is vulnerability within the home (children living in the house aged 5 or under) or of pensionable age.
- Be a customer with a gross annual household income of less than £16,190 and spend 10% or more of household income on energy bills to heat the property.
If you think you're eligible for a discount please contact our Benefits and Energy Support Team on 0330 303 3000.
Visit our office
Call into our office or write to us:
South Liverpool Homes
Our office is currently closed in order to help prevent the spread of coronavirus in our communities. Please see our coronavirus advice page for alternative ways to get in touch.