Our free service to help you to make the most of your money
What is it?
The aim of the service is to help tenants make the most of their money, enabling them to pay rent, household bills and live comfortably. The service will help tenants:
- Understand changes to benefits system
- Ensure tenants are receiving all the benefits they are entitled to by carrying out a benefits check
- Challenge unfair sanctions
- Review benefit decisions that tenants are not happy with
- Apply for grant applications in cases of severe hardship
How to get advice
If you have any concerns about your benefits, call our friendly and helpful team on 0330 303 3000 to make an appointment.
Alternatively, speak to your Neighbourhood Management Officer and they can arrange an appointment for you.
THE BENEFITS AND ENERGY ADVICE TEAM
Our in-house team is here to help you with your benefit claims. They can help you save you money on your utility bills too!
Visit our office
Call into our office or write to us:
South Liverpool Homes
Our office is currently closed in order to help prevent the spread of coronavirus in our communities. Please see our coronavirus advice page for alternative ways to get in touch.