Who is most likely to be at risk of abuse or neglect?
Adults most at risk of abuse or neglect are usually those people with some form or care or support needs.
There is no one definition to describe an adult with care and support needs. The list below gives examples of adults who may need additional support to manage their lives independently:
- People with a learning disability or physical disability.
- People with mental health needs.
- People with sensory needs.
- People with cognitive needs.
- People who are experiencing short or long-term illness.
- People with long-term health conditions.
- People who misuse substances or alcohol to the extent it affects their ability to manage day-to-day living.
- An older person.
REPORT YOUR SAFEGUARDING CONCERNS
Visit our office
Call into our office or write to us:
South Liverpool Homes
Our office is currently closed in order to help prevent the spread of coronavirus in our communities. Please see our coronavirus advice page for alternative ways to get in touch.