🏢 Work for us: Income Management Administrator - £25,532pa plus excellent benefits 🏠

Pay Your Rent Report A Repair Apply For A Home Report ASB
Menu Icon Menu Icon South Liverpool Homes
MY SLH Search Icon

What can you do if you feel someone is at risk of abuse or neglect


In an emergency please contact the police on 999 or 101 for non-urgent emergencies

Reporting your concerns to Liverpool City Council

The local authority is the lead organisation in safeguarding in Liverpool and you can raise a safeguarding concern with Liverpool City Council Careline Team.

  • Adults - If you have concerns about the safety or well-being of an adult (any person over the age of 18 or over). Contact Careline on 0151 233 3800 or for non-urgent concerns contact Careline here.
  • Children and young people - If you have concerns about the safety of a child or young person (any person under the age of 18) you can contact Careline on 0151 233 3700. 

Reporting your concerns to SLH

If you have a concern about an adult, child or young person living in one of our homes you can contact us on 0330 303 3000 option 4 or complete the referral form linked below. 

How can SLH help ?

We will aim to treat your report in the strictest of confidence, but we cannot guarantee confidentiality. If you raise concerns with us regarding an adult, child or young person, it is likely we will need to share the details with other agencies in order for them to investigate further. 

If you raise concerns regarding your own well-being, we will discuss this with you and work with you to empower you to safeguard yourself.  We will discuss with you whether you would like a safeguarding concern to be raised with the Local Authority. There may however be occasions when we have to raise a safeguarding concern without your consent, as you or other residents may be at risk of harm or a crime has been committed.

We will aim to offer support or signpost you to other agencies to help you cope with the effects of abuse or neglect.

Report your safeguarding concerns

Safeguarding referral form

Thank you

Please click 'Submit' to send the form to us.

Follow Us

Get In Touch

By clicking the submit button I agree that SLH will process and store my data in accordance with the privacy policy.

Visit our office

Call into our office or write to us:

South Liverpool Homes


Conleach Road


L24 0TY

Stay Connected

Be the first in the queue to recieve our latest news in your inbox.

By clicking the submit button I agree that SLH will process and store my data in accordance with the privacy policy.

Our other websites

© 2022 South Liverpool Homes

South Liverpool Homes Limited is a charitable Community Benefit Society registered with the Financial Conduct Authority No.31210R and registered with the Regulator of Social Housing L4230. Registered office as above.

Privacy Notice

Accessibility Statement